Useful links (click on any item for more information):
- Opening plenary- Sugata Mitra, 2013 Ted prize winner and instigator of the Hole-in-the-Wall experiment, will speak about The Future of Learning.
- Musical guest- Steve Bingham, the internationally renowned electric violinist, will conduct a live performance.
- 10+ international keynotes
- 4 panel discussions featuring distinguished experts
- 100+ presentations by educators around the world
- 5 EdInspire Award Recipients- nominate an inspiring educator here
- Get your RSCON I'm Attending blog badge here
We hope you can join us for this incredible professional development experience!
I will be presenting a session entitled 'ELT Sandbox – Promoting language learning through gaming' on Saturday at 5pm UK time, which I hope you can join me for and I'll be posting a more detailed look at my session later this week. For now, here's a teaser in the form of a video interview (Bruno Andrade asking the questions):